The SCOC F welcomes your donations. There are three ways to donate:
- Donate online by clicking this secure link. Your donation will go into the XYZ (general unrestricted) fund.
- Visit the SCOC accounting department, and write a cheque.
- Donate by including us in your will. Estate planning is an important responsibility for all of us. Call SCOC at 416-757-8757 to arrange a meeting with a member of the Foundation. We would be happy to discuss the options.
Types of Donations
Please note the three basic types of donations:
- Unrestricted donations may support any project, including the general expenses of the SCOC F, as well as the long-term endowment fund.
- Donations to the endowment fund are invested for the long-term, while part of the investment earnings are spent for ongoing projects within SCOC.
- Restricted donations will support your specific purpose. Before we can accept a restricted donation, both the Foundation and SCOC management must understand your intent and also agree that it will be possible and practical for SCOC.
Probably we need to say more… or possibly less.